0.5 Grade Computerized Electro-Hydraulic Servo Cement Flexure and Compression Testing Machine (CXYAW-300H)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Production Capacity:||50 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union|
- Model NO.: CXYAW-300H
- Maxcapacity: 300kn
- Display: Computer
- Weight: 350kg
- Load Method: Hydraulic
- Test Control: Compression and Flexure at Same Time
- HS Code: 9024800000
- Type: Compression Testing Machine
- Accuracy Grade: 0.5
- Control: Computer Control
- Power Source: AC220V
- Noise: 55dB
- Origin: Zhejiang
The machine is mainly applicable for cement compression test in test laboratory, cement mortar compression strength test and analysis, cement flexure strength test and analysis. It is also applicable for firebrick flexure test, red brick flexure test, etc. It meets with the technical request of "GB/T 17671-1999 Cement Mortar Strength Test Method", "GB/T 50081-2002 Common Concrete Mechanical Property Test Method", "JJG139-1999 Tension, Compression and Universal Testing Machine (Verification Regulation)", "GB/T2611-92 General Technology for Testing Machine", "GB/T3001-2007 Refractory Material Flexure Strength Under Normal Temperature Test Method", "JGJ 70-2009 Construction Mortar Basic Performance Test Method", and so on. The test can meet the standard of ISO, JIS, ASTM, DIN, and so on.
Model CXYAW-300H fully automatic cement flexure and compression testing machine has the following innovative advantages:
- Industry leading to use DC220V, effectively solve the problem of no power source, or voltage not stable.
- The machine frame is innovative designed according to human body mechanics principle and Chinese physical. It makes easy operation, accuracy test, and highly improves the operating comfort level and fun of operating. The appearance of the machine has already gotten the national patent.
- Combine the frequency conversion technique with high efficient oil circulation technique, it is the national initiative. It has the following advantages:
- With this technique, it highly reduces the working heating and power consumption, Power consumption is more than 30% lower than others.
- Effectively control the noise. Noise without load is lower than 40dB, noise with load is lower than 55dB.
- It utilizes DC motor, imported low frequency internal gear pump, and high precision servo valve as 300KN compression control power and control unit. It utilizes electric servo cylinder as 10KN flexure control power and control unit.
b) By applying the combination of high precision digital valve group technology and servo oil cylinder technology on the machine, improve the operating stability and result reliability
- It utilizes double load sensors as acquisition unit, with very good stability, high force resolution (up to 1/300000), highly improved the test result accuracy, up to 0.5 grade.
- The software is easy and convenient for operating, and powerful of function;
- The software supports synchronously control compression and flexure, highly improve the machine efficiency;
- The software has open test standard base mode. The operator can add the standard according to the request to meet the test request;
- It has many auxiliary function of operating guide, error alarm, online help, and so on;
- It has different authority management function;
- It supports the personalized report setting, the test result can be derived into EXCEL format directly;
- It has the connector for update the data with domestic mainstream networking company;
- The machine utilizes the solution of high precision transducer for acquisition and control and networked data flow;
- The test control system adopts 50Hz acquisition and control frequency, effectively ensure the data truth and machine control accuracy;
- The test control system adopts 100Mhz Ethernet communication interface, which ensure the communication stability, and makes the machine has the function of remote control with internet, and supports multi-machine controlled by one computer.
Main Technical Parameters
|Max. test force||Compression:300KN Flexure:10KN|
|Force relative error||±0.5%|
|Control load rate range||Compression:0.05-10KN/s Flexure:0.1-200N/s|
|Load rate error (no high than)||±5%|
|Ball screw stroke||Compression:80mm|
|Distance between upper & lower pressure platen||320mm|
|Motor power||Compression:370W Flexure:40W|
|Outline dimension||Control cabinet 510x450x940mm|
|Main frame 540x420x1490mm|
|Main frame Weight||350Kg|