- Model NO.: MSY-30
- Flow Valve Range: 0-15mm
- Motor Power: 370W
- Voltage: 380V
- Origin: Zhejiang
- Force Range: 0-30kn
- Loading Speed: 50mm±5mm/Min
- Display Type: Proving Ring
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- HS Code: 9024800000
MSY-30 Bitumen Marshall Stability Test Apparatus
MSY-30 Bitumen Marshall Stability Test Apparatus is mainly for testing the thermal stability and the anti-plasticity distortion capacity of bitumen combined material-stability and flow value. It is applicable for Mashall stability apparatus, test of immersion Mashall and stability, and the mixing proportion design of bitumen mixture or asphalt road pavement construction quality inspection.
2. Mainl technical parameters
|Flow valve range||0-15mm|
3. Test Step
1) Keep the specimen in the constant temperature water bath which has reached to the stated temperature for 30-40 min heating preservation. There must be a distance between the specimens. The bottom of the specimen should be pad up no less 5cm from the bottom of the container.
2) Put the upper and lower pressure head of the instrument into the water bath or oven to reach the same temperature. Take the pressure head out of the water bath or oven and clean the inner side. Daub a little butter on the guide bar of the lower pressure head to slide the pressure head freely. Take out the specimen and put it on the lower pressure head, cover it with the upper head, then fix it onto the instrument.
3) Fix the flow value meter on the upper pressure head, adjust the read of the meter to zero. Adjust the dial indicator on the adjustable proving ring to zero.
4) Take off the flow value meter at the moment of the load reaches to the max. value. At the same time, read the value of dial indicator and the flow value meter.
5) The time since the specimen is taken out of the water bath to reached the max. load should be not over 30 second.